Discover Dunkeld’s Market in the Park showcases more than 80 quality producers, artisans, performers, artists, crafts people and more from Dunkeld and the western districts.
The popular outdoor market is set in the centre of the Dunkeld township in the leafy memorial park, with spectacular Grampians views and aims to provide an eclectic, fun and sophisticated offering for young and old. Visitors are drawn from the district and beyond, attracted by the quality fare and entertainment for the whole family.
Applications for the 2012 event closed 31 August, 2012. Don’t miss out in 2013, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have the 2013 Exhibitor Application Pack e-mailed to you during June 2013. Please indicate that your expression of interest is for the Exhibitor Application Pack in the title of your email, along with your business name.
2011 Market in the Park Stallholder Testimonials:
- “Another fabulous day at Dunkeld. You guys are extremely organized…the setting is great, very family oriented.”
- “Thank you so much for a great market. We had a great day, with sales similar to a day at Sheepvention!!”
- “We had a great event…well run and the facilities for stall-holders are great”
- “Thank you. A great festival…you do a great job”
- “This was our first year of participating and it certainly won’t be our last!! We had a wonderful day and look forward to next year.”
- “A great day. We sold out by 1.30pm.”